Open a case if your Donor or Receiver is not being a good participant.
Warning: Opening a case is critical action, do not open a case if the matter is not serious…
WARNING: If you have little case like donor uploaded fake POP. Do not open case first, call the donor, only when the donor claim the POP is real and have refused to pay you after some days that you should open a case.
If you see fake POP, call the donor to correct it, if he still refuse kindly click on the “Reject POP” button near the POP. Only click this button when the donor refuse to fix it.
What To Do If Someone Uploads A Fake POP To YOU
- If you don’t get any alert please don’t verify the user.
- Call the user to clarify the issue with him. If need be you can extend his time to pay, especially during weekends.
- Click on reject POP if and only if the user claim he has paid and the time is almost 48hrs and you have not seen alert..
Create ticket only when the user claim he has paid:
- Do not just create a ticket because you see fake POP, ticket should be created only when the donor claim his fake POP is real. But you must firstly contact the donor before creating the ticket. If the donor claim he has made the payment, ask him to visit his bank first so that when you are creating a ticket you give full detail. It is always best for participants to find a way to sort themselves out with payment issues. Thank you and God bless.
- When the user’s phone number is not available, you can’t contact the user or user is giving you a very bad response. Contact support or create a support ticket. Tell explain the issue to support in this format:
- Title:Fake Proof of Payment and Donor Claim He has paid!
- Body: Include user’s name and email, date you were matched,
- explain how you tried to contact the user and the state of the issue and NNN support will handle the issue.
- Do not create a case because beneficiary refuse to confirm your payment.
- Only create a case with the case code “cnnn0044” if the beneficiary refuse to confirm you and you have asked him to go to bank and he still do not want to do that. Or he is completely ignoring.
see a sample reason why a case was created in NNN and it was welcomed:
DEAR SIR, I ADELEKE ADEKOLA DONATED THE SUM OF 2000 NAIRA TO ABAYOMI EMIOLA OGUNTADE(THE beneficiary) ON THE 9TH OF JANUARY, 2017. NOW, ABAYOMI OGUNTADE HAD REFUSED TO CONFIRM MY DONATION SIMPLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT RECEIVE INTERNET ALERT.I CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM GO TO HIS BANK TO CONFIRMED WHAT WENT WRONG.HE REPLIED THAT HE CAN NOT GO TO HIS ZENITH BANK BECAUSE OF 2000 NAIRA.I WENT TO MY OWN BANK WHICH IS GTB TO REQUEST FOR MY STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.MY BANK STATEMENT SHOWS THAT MY DONATION WAS SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO ABAYOMI OGUNTADE’S ACCOUNT NUMBER 2081309663.I CALLED HIM AGAIN TO GO TO HIS BANK AGAIN BUT HE REFUSED AGAIN.DEAR SIR I WILL LIKE THE CRO OR SUPORT TO HELP ME LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AS THE BENEFICIARY REFUSED TO GO TO HIS BANK. THE ORDER ID IS # 38776544N10599 THANKS YOU SIR
create a case when the fight id beyond you.